– We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
– We may collect information such as device name, client user-agent and location for advertising.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience.
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
– To improve customer service.
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
– To connect users.
(Players can interact together by the players’information).
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our products. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Permissions in app
– Location: Use for Bluetooth scanning. With the release of Android 6 called Marshmallow, Bluetooth scan requires permission from Location group. As a result of that one of the following permissions are required: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION , ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
– Write External storage: We requires this permission -WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to enable saving app data to storage.